From preventative equipment maintenance to replacing burnt-out light bulbs to freshening paint jobs, our general maintenance professionals take care of the day-to-day jobs that keep facilities performing as designed and expected. Listed below are some duties we perform as routine maintenance.
• Makes minor carpentry, electrical, mechanical and plumbing repairs
• Performs touch up and finish painting
• Replaces light bulbs.
• Sets up and tears down chairs, tables and equipment in meeting rooms, and function rooms
• Replenishes restroom supplies.
• Clears snow, ice and debris from entrances and walkways.
• Picks up and delivers supplies and materials to rooms
• Opens and closes building according to security procedures
• Plunge toilets and unclog drains
• A/C filter replacement
• Change and replace door locks
• Maintain grounds of facility by performing such tasks as raking, sweeping, leaf blowing
JaniService is built on a history of trust, integrity, execution, and quality. We are confident that the results are superior because so much time is invested in preparation.
For maintenance services, please contact us at 404 736-7000 today